Failure to tumble and fall outside of these regulatory practices will certainly increase your risk of staying compliant and will optimize the probability of receiving hefty fines in the tens or, in many cases, hundreds of thousand of dollars; not to mention the possibility of putting a halt in your aviation operations. This factor can be further compounded by the negative publicity your company will receive resulting from industry wide notification reporting of your non-compliance and tarnished sky safety records. Don’t have the right experience on board, budget, dedicated professional, or resources available to totally devote to these regulations? Well look no further and lets get ready to TANGO.TANGO is loaded with useful, functional options that allow users to quickly and easily maintain your DOT-FAA Drug & Alcohol Testing Program. But that’s not all, when you license out TANGO and contract with us you’ll get the most dedicated professional program management and exceptional customer support experience ever!
- We assist with the development, implementation, and administration of your regulated drug & alcohol program policy and program management.
- TANGO automates and streamlines all time sensitive driven events, occurrences, and constantly monitors your drug & alcohol testing program for compliance.
- We educate, empower, and provide our clients with all governing regulation, requirements, and practices in the formation of a standalone drug & alcohol testing program.
- We provide a full proof compliance and readiness portal to guide, train, and support our client based Designated Employee Representatives (DER’s) and authorized administrators.
- A dedicated program and innovative system which records all events, provides required forms, and offers a historical management section for continuity purposes in order to maintain a perpetual, effective, and compliant driven ready program at all times.
- We facilitate cross country drug & alcohol testing accompanied by the professional reporting services of our certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- We provide the platform for proper maintenance and storage for “all” required historical records management, background information, drug & alcohol testing records, notifications, reconciliations, training, and policies pertaining to all safety sensitive employees and/or contractors.
- We assist and STAND inspections alongside our clients and also act as your authorized liaison when contacting the Federal Aviation Administration. “At Your Side to Guard & Guide”.